Bath here on Tuesday

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Shepperton Supporter

It is stating the obvious that this game might well be the defying match of this season. Our opponents might have one less game to play than it appears on the league table. Many of us are aware of the events surrounding the Slough v Bath game that got abandoned. As a consequence both Bath and manager Gill have been made subject to an FA charge, they have submitted written appeals, but to date no outcome has been discussed.
It might be that the result stands with a Slough win .
Returning to the game, from the table most of the playoffs are decided, it looks the final two spots are between us, Bath, Farnborough and Aveley with an outsider St Albans. Whoever gets these spots faces away games .
All to play for on a Tuesday, not sure who will be fit, hopefully Fernandez is.
Tony

Not sure Bath are in the greatest form either at the moment but pressure on us to get three points. Will Mel go with more of the same or try to change things up a bit in a bid for the three points? Might be time to give one Donaldson, Deadfield or Gray a rest as they have been pretty flat in the last few games. More energy needed in midfield for sure.
Shepperton Supporter

Would agree about the three players Tony mentioned. It is noticeable that Donaldson has been the player substituted regularly recently. To my way of thinking he is struggling and missed a great chance to put us two up on Saturday. Personally I would play either Kurran - Brown or Gibson- Hammond wide on the left as they have greater pace thereby carrying a greater goal threat. As for the other two I would be surprised if they are both rested, especially Gray. Alternatives would be Anifowese, Brown, .Dunne. I am sure Mel has his own thoughts on this!
TW10

Donaldson is a solid left back. I don’t think he carries enough threat in the wide left position. This season we have really played with genuine wide players and is probably a reason why we don’t score many. That said playing Donaldson there and Gray on the right definitely makes us more difficult to beat.
Mucky knees

Hamrich LOL!!!

MK
HamptonMad

Really fancy us tonjght. 2.0 Hampton.
shaunden

No Inman!!!
Tony

Grim first half with only one attempt on goal. Bath missed an early penalty and dominating play. HT 0-0.
TW10

Mel prefers Pitblado to Inman at CH.. astonishing
shaunden

Seems to prefer Dunne to anyone with a bit of energy. Probably bring on Hall next.
shaunden

Thought we needed a bit of energy so bring on Dunne.next it will be Hall