Loans

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Shepperton Supporter

I read that Kuhl has been recalled by Dorking from Farnborough after he has been there most of the season. It might be something to do with Dorking ‘s current league position and their heavy defeat at Barnet!
We have some players on loan, not sure of the terms they are with us, let’s hope we don’t fall into the same situation that Farnborough find themselves in. As the loans come from league clubs our situation might be different?
The transfer deadline is I believe, next Thursday which means little time left to add to the squad if the club sees fit.
Tony

Kuhl is a decent player that might be worth looking at for next season. I see Dorking are second bottom and Oxford City are already relegated after just one season. Tough league to do well in if you are coming from a low base.
EastTerracer

Tony wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:00 am Kuhl is a decent player that might be worth looking at for next season.
He has the look of Valderrama.
Jamie

EastTerracer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:19 am
Tony wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:00 am Kuhl is a decent player that might be worth looking at for next season.
He has the look of Valderrama.
Looks nothing like Valderrama.
Shepperton Supporter

Yes Kuhl is a good player, watching visiting teams over the years, he is one of a few that you would think “would not mind him in my team”! Whether he would fit in is another matter, he has managed 12 bookings since October and one red card, coupled with 9 goals including penalties.
As for the future not sure when his contract expires, but probably this summer, if so then.
1-If Dorking are relegated, they might see him as being worth retaining.
2- Having enjoyed Farnborough he might return there, their fans would be keen.
3- He goes elsewhere and would we be interested? In my opinion he would add something different to our midfield.