Other NLS News

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Tony

Why would he go there? He could do so much better. I know his Kingstonian connections but his success at Walton should have set him up for something at least at step 3.
Lord Elpus

Harris to Kingstonian really is baffling. They're on a steady downhill spiral these days.
Tony

Just looking at their forum. There is a new chairman and board with Mark Anderson handing over the reins and his shareholding. But not any major new investment to talk of. They are limited to what they can spend out of the AFCW money. Club board and Supporters Club are at loggerheads. They clearly can’t afford to be at step 3 financially so what incentive is there for Scott Harris to get promotion?
Jamie

I know their historically rivals of Hampton, but I really hope the appointment of Harris can get them back on track.
It's a disgrace AFC sold Kingsmeadow to Chelsea, when everyone knows they made promises when they moved on they would let K's have it back, I know AFC gave them a sum of money, but it was never going to be enough to build another ground in the area, it isn't even anywhere enough to buy any land.
I really hope K's can get back on track, and hope the appointment of Harris will mean doing well on the pitch could help with it.
Tony

Looks like Dorking Wanderers will be going full time next season.
Josh2002

Eddie Simon has joined Scott Harris at Kingstonian.
Shepperton Supporter

He is well known for his goal scoring in the season before last. Looking at his record for last season he doesn’t seem to have played that much. As a dentist perhaps travelling in the Southern league was more difficult than in the Isthmian?
Shepperton Supporter

Edon Pruti has been released by Hartlepool , he was at Slough played well enough to go to Brentford, they released him to Hartlepool and he spent much of last season on loan at Farnborough . Still a young left sided central defender who, when he was at Slough, looked quite good. No doubt Farnborough will be interested, not sure about us, but several contributors have expressed the need to recruit another central defender now that Inman has left.
Shepperton Supporter

Another possible central defender? If our contributors are correct? Don’t rule out Dorking as they have gone full time their current defence are veterans!

https://www.sloughtownfc.net/article/32 ... ka-departs
Shepperton Supporter

With ex Walton and Hersham manager Harris having been appointed it is no surprise that Ks are signing up lots of players from Walton and Hersham.
Shepperton Supporter

Shaun North is the new Havant head coach, very experienced been at Portsmouth among other league clubs.
Josh2002

Paul Wotton has left his role as Truro manager to take over at Torquay.