St Albans here on Tuesday.

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Shepperton Supporter

Another chance to rid us of the memory of last season’s defeat. Our visitors have a good record at Beveree
They have one of the most coveted strikers in ex Hampton player Jeffers who they seem to introduce from the bench in recent game.
Assume Inman will return, otherwise would not expect too many changes depending on injuries.
Hope for a win, .what do others think?
Tony

On current form, this should be a home banker. St Albans are not the side they were last season having lost a few players and a few rumblings amongst supporters. But will depend on how well we recover after Saturday. We only used one sub so may see a couple of changes.
KewBeaver

Hopefully a win on Tuesday night will erase memories of the dreadful game last November [2022].

And don't forget your mostache on Tuesday night to get a discount! #Movember
KewBeaver

If someone from the club is reading this thread - you may wish to update the "next home fixture" sign on Station Road.
It is still showing Maidstone and we may be losing a few casual fans tonight who are unaware that we are home again.
SteveTheBeave

KewBeaver wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:28 am If someone from the club is reading this thread - you may wish to update the "next home fixture" sign on Station Road.
It is still showing Maidstone and we may be losing a few casual fans tonight who are unaware that we are home again.
I saw that too. It’s a small thing but it would be great if we could keep those attendance levels up. Every little helps…
KewBeaver

I assume there will have to be a pitch inspection this evening? The rain is very heavy here in Kew at the moment.
Lord Elpus

KewBeaver wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:00 pm I assume there will have to be a pitch inspection this evening? The rain is very heavy here in Kew at the moment.
I'm even closer in Thames Ditton and it's torrential at the moment. Can't be looking good.
GRTourist

Forecast suggests no more rain between now and kick off?
KewBeaver

Hopefully the club will communicate in the coming hours if there are any inspections planned etc.
geedub

Does look like the rain may be done for the day now so hopefully no pitch problems.

The pitch has been looking good so far this season so perhaps the painful delays at the start of the season are paying off, although I guess there are much tougher tests still to come.
Josh2002

game off.
Tony

That’s a shame but a lot of rain today.