Stats on the Web site

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Les1949

I don't suppose anybody else has looked at the stats page on the web site. However, according to it, some players have made 4 appearances! Is someone including friendlies? It is showing Vazagkasvili as having scored a goal - he scored in a friendly not in a first team game. I am confused!
GRTourist

Les1949 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:45 am I don't suppose anybody else has looked at the stats page on the web site. However, according to it, some players have made 4 appearances! Is someone including friendlies? It is showing Vazagkasvili as having scored a goal - he scored in a friendly not in a first team game. I am confused!
The stats page on the website automatically includes friendlies where the team is recorded. It's a pitchero thing and short of not recording what the team is, there's no way to stop it.
Les1949

GRTourist wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:22 am
Les1949 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:45 am I don't suppose anybody else has looked at the stats page on the web site. However, according to it, some players have made 4 appearances! Is someone including friendlies? It is showing Vazagkasvili as having scored a goal - he scored in a friendly not in a first team game. I am confused!
The stats page on the website automatically includes friendlies where the team is recorded. It's a pitchero thing and short of not recording what the team is, there's no way to stop it.
Thanks Thom.
Nothing worse than unreliable stats!
Mucky knees

Les didn't Mark Twain say (attributing" to Benjamin Disraeli)

"Lies, lies and damn statistics?"

MK
TW3 Beaver

Mucky knees wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:25 pm Les didn't Mark Twain say (attributing" to Benjamin Disraeli)

"Lies, lies and damn statistics?"

MK
Almost, but I know what you mean.
"Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics"