Will King - Managing Director

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Tony

I see the club LinkedIn site is headed “Hampton & Richmond F. C.”
Jamie

Tony wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:21 pm I see the club LinkedIn site is headed “Hampton & Richmond F. C.”
Ramayana's presentation said they would not change the club name, nor the club badge.
That's 2 promises broken.
Jamie

The Beavernator wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:51 pm Why should the ST have been aware that that this role would be created? Just like all growing businesses, the owners are entitled to create any job they consider to be appropriate at any point in time, be that a completely newly role, a replacement role for a departing employee or an adaptation of an existing role. This sort of thing constantly evolves.

As for the ST having “pressured” people into making a decision to vote in a certain way - I find this a bizarre take on the situation.
Jamie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:18 pm
Tony wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:04 pm Yes, wish him well. I guess will be taking over some of Tracey's role but wonder what degree of autonomy and responsibility he will have given an already very crowded club board.
I assume you were aware this role would be created when you and the Supporters Trust board pressured people into voting to give shares away?

Hi Beavernator.

Nice to see you join and make your first post.
No real name of course, so no idea who you are.
You find it a bizarre take of saying members were "pressured" into making a decision.
Well.... people on the Trust board, went round talking to people at games, telling them how the club couldn't exist or being financial sustainable without the takeover, and that there was no other option. Just pure scaremongering to get what they wanted.
No one was allowed to give an alternative view, not allowed to draft anything to send out to members, not present and alternative.
That's exactly why it was an unjust process. Rules not followed in the constitution, things queried and refused. No election at the AGM...... plenty more to show that certain people pushed their objective though.
HamptonMad

Start The Club Car Big Rich. Lets get this Beavernator out of here.
Big Rich

HamptonMad wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:11 pm Start The Club Car Big Rich. Lets get this Beavernator out of here.
Can do, although the club car’s name has been changed to the “Richmond FC Club Car, sponsored by Beavernator”. We can fit him/her in the back with Dowse’s dictionary and the new LED floodlight bulbs (that won’t get used for a year).
TW16Brucie

:lol: :lol:
Big Rich wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:58 pm
HamptonMad wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:11 pm Start The Club Car Big Rich. Lets get this Beavernator out of here.
Can do, although the club car’s name has been changed to the “Richmond FC Club Car, sponsored by Beavernator”. We can fit him/her in the back with Dowse’s dictionary and the new LED floodlight bulbs (that won’t get used for a year).
:lol: