Pitch announcement on club twitter feed..

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
TW16Brucie

Well Cliff you were warned about leaving anything in the car park. .when uncovered I expect you will find MK holding his carrier bag with Dowson’s contract and a stale burger from Hanworth Villa?
Can we publish excerpts from the Drone?
Big Rich

Perhaps the new owners will sign the HRBFC Drone for next season? I hear it's good with the high ball.
Adam

Big Rich wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:48 am Perhaps the new owners will sign the HRBFC Drone for next season? I hear it's good with the high ball.
Might need a few high balls as they've only just got round to sorting the pitch, especially come winter!!
EastTerracer

Adam wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:46 am
Big Rich wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:48 am Perhaps the new owners will sign the HRBFC Drone for next season? I hear it's good with the high ball.
Might need a few high balls as they've only just got round to sorting the pitch, especially come winter!!
Hope not because Mel encouraging the team to play a passing game despite the pitch was key to turning things round. Pitch was terrible at times last season.
Les1949

Just thinking (not that I am having a go at anyone) but, weren't the players sold a brand new looking Beveree with 3G pitch, floodlights and new builds. Presumably that may have encouraged some players to agree to sign on with the club. Wonder what they will think when they turn up for pre-season training. Just saying.
Adam

Interesting comments from Marc White at Dorking regarding artificial pitches. Considering Dorking have used the surface a while interesting that he is starting to not think they are the best surface for Pro/Semi pro football. I know the technology is always evolving and the one we might put in next summer might be a different specification to Dorkings, however food for thought.

https://twitter.com/spirestats/status/1 ... Am8WRXRGZA
TW3 Beaver

He was moaning about grass pitches the last time he came to Beveree.