Dulwich at home on Saturday.

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
HamptonMad

Inman will get a 1 match ban. 3 matches is for Violent Conduct.
Adam

GRTourist wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:51 pm
Tony wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:44 pm Hopefully only a one game ban for Inman, not dangerous play.
I think a straight red is three matches automatically isn't it? I could be wrong though.
Depends on the charge. As this will probably be denying a goal scoring opportunity it should be 1.

https://www.thefa.com/-/media/cfa/berks ... codes.ashx
LouisFell

Is it still the case that red cards don’t come into affect for 7 days?
Tony

I think they click in immediately now so expect Inman to miss Tuesday. Davis is hopefully fit.
Adam

Tony wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:29 pm I think they click in immediately now so expect Inman to miss Tuesday. Davis is hopefully fit.
Has it changed again? Always use to be 2 weeks at this level then moved to 7 days. So therefore available Tuesday not for Saturday.
Adam

LouisFell

Fingers crossed
TW3 Beaver

Quiet first half, with not many, if any, chances. Hampton were still the better side.

Second Half started with Dulwich finding the net, but it was disallowed for offside.

Hampton settled the game with two quick, fantastic goals from Clifton and Fisher.

Inman was sent off late on for fouling the Dulwich man on the edge of the box, when he was the last man.

Very important win, spoilt for me by some idiot thinking it was funny to throw his half full glass of beer in the air covering everyone close to him, including me, after the second goal. I moved around to the small cover on the side to get away from him, but completely lost track of what happened in the later part of the game, so much so that I didn't realise that Inman had been sent off.
Lord Elpus

TW3 Beaver wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:43 am
Very important win, spoilt for me by some idiot thinking it was funny to throw his half full glass of beer in the air covering everyone close to him, including me, after the second goal. I moved around to the small cover on the side to get away from him, but completely lost track of what happened in the later part of the game, so much so that I didn't realise that Inman had been sent off.
This is what happens in those hideous looking "fanzone" type places where crowds watch big games on a big screen. Really hope that type of annoying behaviour doesn't spread to Beveree.
EastTerracer

Two great goals. Clifton didn't get quite the service he did on Tuesday but again showed if you can get the ball to his chest or feet he has the capability to control it and find the pass. Makes a big difference when that happens.
TW10

Clifton had 3 giant CBs on his case throughout..completely unfazed and gave them plenty back. He is the type of personality we have been missing...and he is a very good player as well.
TW3 Beaver

Lord Elpus wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:40 am

This is what happens in those hideous looking "fanzone" type places where crowds watch big games on a big screen. Really hope that type of annoying behaviour doesn't spread to Beveree.
Also noticed that a couple of empty plastic glasses were thrown onto the pitch too.