Friendly v Met Police.

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Shepperton Supporter

I realise that it was short notice, but are there any details of the game?
Les1949

Lost 3-1, Ilic scored.
Didn't go. Would have needed to take 4 buses from home to get to Bedfont Sports...and we live in the same Borough! Not having a go at the Abellio strikers though!! Also it was -3 here, goodness only knows what it was beside the expanses of Heathrow, and couldn't be sure if it was on when I got there. Opred for breakfast in Chinos instead.
Shepperton Supporter

Thanks Les.
Another defeat to a team below us in the football pyramid. It will of course, depend on what team we fielded. A full side would not have done much for the confidence going into two games against a strong Worthing side.
Might get more information later?
Mucky knees

Les1949 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:47 pm Lost 3-1, Ilic scored.
Didn't go. Would have needed to take 4 buses from home to get to Bedfont Sports...and we live in the same Borough! Not having a go at the Abellio strikers though!! Also it was -3 here, goodness only knows what it was beside the expanses of Heathrow, and couldn't be sure if it was on when I got there. Opred for breakfast in Chinos instead.
Was at there no piccadilly line running today?

MK
Shepperton Supporter

Understand team.
Salamon, Jenkins, Inman, Vincent,Wishart, Kurran-Brown, Miller Rodney, Leathers,Deadfield, Barzey,. Trialist A
Half time. Including Dunne, Shukumbi, Amartey, Ilic,Trialist-B
Wood, Gray and Whittingham ill or injured.

On this evidence we fielded a strong team, it also shows we have players coming back to fitness.