Farnborough away.

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Shepperton Supporter

Lord Elpus wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:30 pm How Farnborough supporters can watch that every week I do not know. Truly dreadful to witness.
Agree but they will point out they are unbeaten in the league since September and have had two good cup runs.
Shepperton Supporter

Tony’s report makes dire reading. Let’s hope the injury list shortens our recent form leaves worries.
Rob Overfield

Perhaps Tony and I were watching different matches… but he’s entitled to an opinion as is everyone.

(Edit) He hasn’t mentioned how it was a toss-up between studs or flip-flops for the players, given the amount of sand Farnborough had scattered on the pitch, which was in a worse state than Beveree.

Considering we have as many players queuing for Mark Findlay’s expertise as there are fit in the dressing room, it was a point to be respected.
Tony

The pitch was indeed terrible and made the game difficult for both sides but that can’t excuse the low quality on show. To get a point was a result.
Lord Elpus

It was indeed a point to be respected but that doesn't stop it being a dreadful, dire game.
BevereeMaster

I understand we have injuries but how long can these poor performances continue, I know games in hands don’t mean 3 points however if some of those teams below us win even a single game in those games in hands we could be in the relegation zone. Cheshunt game now becomes a must win. Questions need to be asked of Gary if we do not win, relegation could be very damaging to us
Tony

Three wins in last 12 games, 7 defeats, 2 draws.