Hungerford away

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Stanwell Beaver

HamptonMad wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:38 pm Thats it 1.0 to Hampton. 3 welcome points. Ok start The Club Car Mr Barbel let's get out of here. 29 more points for safety. Take one game at a time. Well done Gary and The team. This league is our level. Let's stay there.
I'd like to associate myself with the comments of the honourable gentleman here. The National League South (Step 2) is a worthy challenge and, yes of course, we'd all love to do well and improve, but to at least safely keep this level of football at the Beveree would be just fine by me. Throw in the odd cup run here and there and I'd be a happy Beaver.
HamptonMad

Stanwell Beaver wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:45 pm
HamptonMad wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:38 pm Thats it 1.0 to Hampton. 3 welcome points. Ok start The Club Car Mr Barbel let's get out of here. 29 more points for safety. Take one game at a time. Well done Gary and The team. This league is our level. Let's stay there.
I'd like to associate myself with the comments of the honourable gentleman here. The National League South (Step 2) is a worthy challenge and, yes of course, we'd all love to do well and improve, but to at least safely keep this level of football at the Beveree would be just fine by me. Throw in the odd cup run here and there and I'd be a happy Beaver.
Thank you. Good to hear your views.
Big Rich

HamptonMad wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:20 pm
Stanwell Beaver wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:45 pm
Thank you. Good to hear your views.
I would agree too.