Oxford City (Away)

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Shepperton Supporter

Reading the report it seems that of the named subs only a Wood was fit enough to come on. With the state of the game normally Gary world have brought others on. If so, are resources are stretched very thin.
Tony

Fraser- Grante came on in last five minutes for Whittingham.
Shepperton Supporter

Tony wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:12 am Fraser- Grante came on in last five minutes for Whittingham.
Ok was not on the report.
HamptonMad

Just watched the game again. Terrible commentary. The Lady referee had a better game than most i have seen this season. Think we will struggle this season, to many mistakes at the back. And i am not a Smith fan. 13 points behind the leaders not a good start. Start the Club car let's get out of hear.
Last edited by HamptonMad on Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Highlights confirmed my view that it was a bad penalty decision as Donaldson clearly wins the ball.
Lord Elpus

HamptonMad wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:10 am Just watched the game again. Terrible commentary. The Lady referee had a better game than most i have seen this season. Think we will struggle this season, to many mistakes at the back. And i am not a Smith fan. 13 points behind the leaders not a good start. Start the Club car let's get out of hear.
I've only seen Smith in one game but he seemed rather exposed so maybe it's not really just down to him.
I think we're in a bit of a difficult position, in that we have some clearly very decent players but physically we look a bit light and easier to outmuscle. Yes, we have some talent, but other clubs who can pay more have this (and strength) in abundance. We can't stretch to that.