Prediction Competition 2022/23

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
TW3 Beaver

Anyone doing it this season?
Mucky knees

Was there a final league table from last season?

MK
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

Hi all,
Yes will be running a prediction league this season, if anyone wants to enter please send your predictions to me at hampton_beaver (at) hotmail.com. To start with, I am after your score predictions for the first 9 games. Please include your full name as a league table will be published in the programme each week.

Last seasons winner and the final standings will be published in the Hemel Hempstead programme and sent electronically to those who entered.
Jamie

TW2-Beaver wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:16 pm Hi all,
Yes will be running a prediction league this season, if anyone wants to enter please send your predictions to me at hampton_beaver (at) hotmail.com. To start with, I am after your score predictions for the first 9 games. Please include your full name as a league table will be published in the programme each week.

Last seasons winner and the final standings will be published in the Hemel Hempstead programme and sent electronically to those who entered.
Is it true last years winner gets free beer for every game they attend this coming season? :lol: :twisted: