Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Josh2002

Is the top pitch available for parking?
HamptonMad

1.1 half time Deadfield 35 min.
Brit

Make that 4- 2 now
Lord Elpus

Really good game. Julian's penalty save was crucial though, and came at just the right time.
Tony

Cracking game today, 6 goals and a penalty save to boot. I thought we played some of our best attacking passing football since the Eastbourne game, but defending was a bit sloppy at times with two headed goals from corners and a late penalty conceded. Had Julian not saved that we could have had a very difficult last 10 minutes. Seems that Deadfield, having got us level, is injured again as he didn’t reappear after half time so hope nothing too serious. Dronfield opened his account to make it 2-1 and Donaldson scored a worldly with his right foot for 3-1. Chelmsford got back to 3-2 before Fisher got our 4th with a bit of assistance from their keeper who let the ball under his foot.
TW10

Played very well first half with the central midfield 3 excellent. Second half bit scrappy. Deadfield is a key player hope I just injury isn’t serious.. the manager in pre game interview said two players are due to start training with pro clubs?? Any idea who? Gondoh one of the obvious candidates..
Shepperton Supporter

Ref training with a league club. Thought he said only one player but my hearing was not as it was!
Perhaps more interesting was we have put in a 7 day approach for one player and are looking at a couple more.
Could not make today as I had to isolate prior to hospital on Monday. From what I read, it was a good game.
GRTourist

Match album from yesterday:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWSwhRM