Direction of club

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

TW10 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:31 pmwhere does that leave Jacques le Bars?? Is he being completely sidelined if not surely he can mediate?? Also where are the two lads who used to do the commentary in lockdown?? v funny (not rob overfield) both tall, one dark hair other glasses? not seen them
at the club for a while..
According to Companies House the Chairman is not Jacques anymore, well, the Chairman of the company anyway.

The tall/dark hair commentator (Matt Glew) was at the game yesterday, so still on the scene.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

Les1949 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:10 pm Chris, fully understand your 'stand'. I did wonder why I didn't see you at the ground today.
Thanks Les and everyone. Of course I will keep the forum going.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

On reflection I am making a (partial) humble climb down, I will do the Dartford programme because I can see its unfair on the trust to put them into that position at short notice and it would be a shame not to finish the season off properly.

I really hope that if any fans are continued to be denied entry that it is put into writing formally and mediation offered - I also think that to deny any dedicated supporter the opportunity to see the team off for the final time and put closure to what has been a challenging season and difficult to watch at times, would be very harsh, cruel and uncalled for and I would ask the directors in good faith to consider this point. End of season day at Hampton is quite a significant "ritual" where many fans stay at the club for longer than usual after the game, sit outside on the steps of the terracing enjoying a beer in the warmer weather and reflect on the season gone. Kids are usually permitted to have a kick about on the pitch and there is a nice reflective atmosphere. I hope to be part of it but that depends on the stance of the board because I won't be able to if its denied to other friends.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

Pleased to say that the board reached out to Alec and myself and we had a chat this evening with Ben Hudson and Simon Sutton (the new safety officer). The gist of it was that they had some issues raised to them about a particular incident that I won't go into but a line has now been drawn under it, lots of chinese whispers from all sides and all are welcome to the Dartford game. A happy outcome and we do appreciate this. I will delete this thread in a couple of days, will just leave it up for a while so people can see this post first.
Josh2002

Great stuff, glad it’s all been resolved and hopefully we can all now enjoy what will hopefully be a great ending to the season.
TW10

Great news, i’m pleased it has been resolved