Good News...

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
TW16Brucie

Cliffp wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:47 pm
HamptonMad wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:42 pm Mr Fell. Says what he is told to.
Poor bugger probably believes it as well 🤣
They say ‘Don’t blame the messenger “, but?
GRTourist

This has really become quite nasty and needlessly personal. Fair one, say what you want about the content of updates, direction of the club whatever, but some people on this forum are embarrassing themselves with the spiteful, bullying tone with which they're discussing individuals at the club.
Les1949

I think that I will stick to recalling and commenting on what happened in the club's history and ignore what is going on at present. Will be better for my peace of mind!
Tony

I said this after the supporters evening they held when they took over...they are much better when they don't lapse into the corporate speak. Why do people do this?? We just aren't that type of organisation.
My own personal fan experience upgrade will be considerably enhanced, not to mention upgraded, if we play some decent football and win a few games...I do know that face painting, the musicians and all that stuff isn't particularly aimed at old gits like me, and if it brings in a few families then great, but if they read this (which I doubt) please guys, drop the corporate speak. It does you no favours at all and certainly does nothing to capture hearts and minds.
[/quote]

The club directors do read the forum and have made comment elsewhere on some of the people that post here.
Josh2002

GRTourist wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:07 pm This has really become quite nasty and needlessly personal. Fair one, say what you want about the content of updates, direction of the club whatever, but some people on this forum are embarrassing themselves with the spiteful, bullying tone with which they're discussing individuals at the club.
Agreed, but then again wouldn’t expect most people on here to care about the mental health of others. Won’t even get an apology either…