Dartford away on Tuesday.

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Les1949

No mention of any subs made on the twitter feed, any info on who was used - off and on?
Tony

Twitter coverage was pretty thin last night. Mel said that Pitblado came on for Wishart second half but may have been others.
EastTerracer

Les1949 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:10 am No mention of any subs made on the twitter feed, any info on who was used - off and on?
Pitblado came on for Wishart then later a double change brought on Whittingham and Donaldson for (I think) Hall and Seymour.

We defended pretty well throughout but after a decent opening spell struggled to get any control in midfield and were primarily playing ineffective long balls. On the rare occasions we kept the ball on the ground we looked much more connected as a team. We had a decent spell just before before Pitblado came on and the subsequent changes did give us more urgency. Dartford would have been dissapointed to concede as they will feel they had created more chances at that point. Once Dartford's MoM Barzey was dismissed we dominated and could have stolen all the points.
GRTourist

Les1949 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:10 am No mention of any subs made on the twitter feed, any info on who was used - off and on?
Pitblado on, Wishart off.
Donaldson on, Seymour off.
Whittingham on, Hall off.

It's still right in the middle of holiday season, so a lot of the media volunteers are still unavailable with holidays etc.
Les1949

EastTerracer wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:21 am
Pitblado came on for Wishart then later a double change brought on Whittingham and Donaldson for (I think) Hall and Seymour.

We defended pretty well throughout but after a decent opening spell struggled to get any control in midfield and were primarily playing ineffective long balls. On the rare occasions we kept the ball on the ground we looked much more connected as a team. We had a decent spell just before before Pitblado came on and the subsequent changes did give us more urgency. Dartford would have been dissapointed to concede as they will feel they had created more chances at that point. Once Dartford's MoM Barzey was dismissed we dominated and could have stolen all the points.
Thanks, managed to get the info off the Dartford report.
Les1949

GRTourist wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:24 am
Pitblado on, Wishart off.
Donaldson on, Seymour off.
Whittingham on, Hall off.

It's still right in the middle of holiday season, so a lot of the media volunteers are still unavailable with holidays etc.
Thanks. Used the info off the Dartford report.

NB; In my day (don't you just hate it when someone says that) the Media Team consisted of 1 person.....me! So when on holiday had to get someone to phone me with brief details. No web site to worry about, no twitter etc just a mobile phone and a notepad were my tools. Recall on one occasion standing on the banks of the River Thames phoning in a report to Local Radio.