Season Tickets for next season.

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
HamptonMad

Is there any Season Ticket news for next season. Prices etc & Can we pay Cash.
Shepperton Supporter

Would think that it is a bit too early, would expect it in late May/June.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

The club misses a trick with this every year and always has done. Should be taking pre-orders/expressions of interest for the last 3-4 home games, getting the details (sales leads). Been saying it until blue in the face.

There should be an early bird offer if you renew before the close season etc. Historically we are one of the last clubs to release pricing info, be interesting to see what happens under new ownership this time around... suspect it might be a bit better.

Think last season it was £220 renewals and £250 newbies (adult price). Imagine this might climb a bit due to inflation but also just the amount of money at step two next season. If you want to compete you have to be up there with the likes of Torquay, Yeovil, Maidstone, Havant etc.
Jamie

It is bizarre the club never sell season tickets at the end of the previous season.
Just had an amazing run of form, get people signed up early, their bonus being getting in free for pre season friendlies.

I mean £250 for a season ticket is a lot in the present climate too.
In the current season could get an adult season ticket in the North Stand at Aston Villa for just over £300.

I think it's better to reward the loyal fans at non league on season ticket prices, then they feel like spending more in the ground.

I think Redditch United last season at step 3 was £99 when signing up early which was an amazing incentive, but their average crowd rocketed up.
Shepperton Supporter

Any indication yet as to prices, availability of these. With what is happening it might be a good time to cash in on the optimistic feelings of supporters?
BevereeMaster

I imagine there is a delay on season tickets due to the pitch potentially not being ready in time for the new season like some have implied.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

BevereeMaster wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:02 pm I imagine there is a delay on season tickets due to the pitch potentially not being ready in time for the new season like some have implied.
Don't see the connection between the two... we'll still be playing matches albeit perhaps at a different venue for 'home' games. STs would still be used.
BevereeMaster

Would people be happy with Season tickets costing 200+ and having to travel to a stadium that isn’t ours for however many games etc, I certainly wouldn’t. List me realistic ground shares that would require minimal travel cos from the Bev, I can’t think of any.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

BevereeMaster wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:10 pm Would people be happy with Season tickets costing 200+ and having to travel to a stadium that isn’t ours for however many games etc, I certainly wouldn’t. List me realistic ground shares that would require minimal travel cos from the Bev, I can’t think of any.
Yes expect for most people committed enough to buy a ST they will be very aware of the ground issue and will be used to travelling to watch the team. Whole point of ST is you plan to watch every home game. You might get one or two whingers but generally people in that category wouldn't be ST holders. Lets be honest it just hasn't been thought about in good time.