Run in

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
DanielNotley

On speaking to my friend at Welling, fights between supporters were breaking out last night and there run in is terrible with a great possibility on going down, we are playing them in a few weeks time and if things don’t improve there maybe it becomes a safety concern, anyway there forum gives good reading….

https://wellingunited.activeboard.com/t ... ch-thread/
Josh2002

Their fans are apoplectic with Warren Feeney and after listening to his interview from last night, i can see why.
DanielNotley

Josh2002 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:15 pm Their fans are apoplectic with Warren Feeney and after listening to his interview from last night, i can see why.
What a disgraceful interview, which player was he speaking about?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5I40wz498iE
Josh2002

Their forum refer to “Chi” who i assume is Chi Ezennolim, going by their squad list.
Shepperton Supporter

Agree his body language looked all wrong, as if he was more interested on other things away from the interview.
Big Rich

HamptonMad wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:24 pm
Shepperton Supporter wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:18 pm Some interesting games tonight with several of the relegation teams playing each other. Suppose we would like some draws.
Farnborough play Slough which might be of interest as we host them on Saturday.
Yes we are off to watch Farnborough v Slough tonight in The Club Car. I see the Concord v Hungerford match is off.
How was the club car? I put Dowse’s dictionary in the glove box in case you needed it at Farnborough..
Shepperton Supporter

Last six games in what has been an eventful season.
Three home games, Hungerford, Weymouth and Dartford, three away games, Welling, Chippenham and Concord.
Don’t know what others think but would like six points from the home game, the Dartford one is difficult to speculate as if they have secured second place Dowse might rest a few players?
As for away, Chippenham is the most difficult as all games are six pointers, I would be happy with four points as that gives us ten more and looking at other fixtures many clubs around us have to play each other.
On the whole a better prospect than we faced a few weeks back, as an aside wonder if Gary had stayed where we would be now?
Last edited by Shepperton Supporter on Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BevereeMaster

I think we can take 13 points from the remaining fixtures. Draw to Chippenham, lose to Dartford and we will beat the rest quite comfortably.
HamptonMad

BevereeMaster wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:54 pm I think we can take 13 points from the remaining fixtures. Draw to Chippenham, lose to Dartford and we will beat the rest quite comfortably.
We can beat Dartford.Dowson and his muppets have only won one of there last 6 games.
Shepperton Supporter

Taunton’s fixture list could be getting longer.

https://www.ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/taunt ... at-4-30pm/
Shepperton Supporter

Looking at the results not too much damage done Taunton lost to late Ebbsfleet goal, Dover won , Dulwich look to be in free fall with a 4-0 loss. Weymouth also lost at home.
Providing we don’t start losing to the teams around us we may well be ok, finger crossed!!
ExRef

Very close just above the relegation drop line. So goal difference could be a deciding factor. On that score we’re not doing too badly.