Hemel away on a Saturday.

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
BevereeMaster

Completely forgot he was still our player but yes that is the perfect profile and one that would really compliment Wood.
Lord Elpus

What is the nature of Brandon's injury? It does seem very long-term...you do wonder if a long term decision will need to be made about him at some point soon.
Tony

Knee I believe.
tones

I can't work out why the sensible ideas of the fans on this forum re team selection and use of players haven't been looked at by the club management and directors. Half the season has gone, summer recruitment seems to have been wasted and we are staring relegation in the face. When will a new manager be appointed who can turn the club around!
Shepperton Supporter

Many of us would agree about poor recruitment last summer but no doubt financial issues were involved. Must admit a couple of the signings did have me wondering why Gary bothered.
As for the new manager, our owners want to get it right, from what I understand, they employed Paul Tisdale as a consultant and will be guided by his input. As has been mentioned elsewhere, it might be that a short list is being drawn up and interviewing starting shortly. Fingers crossed we might have an appointment by the end of this week. Ideally the new man would like to take at least one training session before Saturday.