3 Loan Signings

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Shepperton Supporter

Some clips on our new player, not sure how good the standard was.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5LVijrJ6Tf4
HamptonMad

Big Rich wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:51 am Yes, let’s give these guys a chance, they could be just what we need, you never know. Looking forward to this afternoon.
Woking have also given us a week’s loan of their plug-in hybrid club car.
Watch out Big Rich, Dowson has put a sell on clause on the Woking Club Car.Some are saying Dowson will get the Woking Club car as a leaving present. Our Club Car is running well on E5 Super unleaded.
TW10

Anyone know why Shane Dunne wasn't involved at the weekend?
Tony

In the club announcement it was clear that he wasn't available for Saturday so maybe be just paperwork.
Big Rich

HamptonMad wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm
Big Rich wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:51 am Yes, let’s give these guys a chance, they could be just what we need, you never know. Looking forward to this afternoon.
Watch out Big Rich, Dowson has put a sell on clause on the Woking Club Car.Some are saying Dowson will get the Woking Club car as a leaving present. Our Club Car is running well on E5 Super unleaded.
That’s good HM, since I haven’t been able to find anywhere to charge the Woking Club Car, unless I unplug the floodlights - last time I did that it upset Braintree…
Mucky knees

Big Rich wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:13 pm
That’s good HM, since I haven’t been able to find anywhere to charge the Woking Club Car, unless I unplug the floodlights - last time I did that it upset Braintree…
I prithee BR but what's the above comment got to do with the threads subject matter namely loan signings

MK
Big Rich

Mucky knees wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:50 pm
Big Rich wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:13 pm
I prithee BR but what's the above comment got to do with the threads subject matter namely loan signings

MK
I ‘prithee’ you too MK. 😊

Just trying to inject a bit of humour during a challenging period for results. Everyone loves an update on the club car.