Tonbridge Home Friday 3pm

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Big Rich

Lord Elpus wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:02 am
EastTerracer wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:46 am
TW10 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:48 pm Very disappointing display in front of such a big crowd.
It was a big crowd but quite a lot weren't watching much.
On this point, it amazes me just how much money the Pizza Brigade are prepared to spend. I saw one Dad walking back to the red and green seat stand with 4 boxes. Unbelievable.
It's a weird atmosphere these days...plenty of background chatting noise but widespread backs to the game. Very odd. You just know that if we did happen to win the playoffs these people would be on the pitch first. Modern football eh...
😂 That’s why I bring some soup in a Thermos.
Josh2002

TW10 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:48 pm Very disappointing display in front of such a big crowd. I brought two Brentford season ticket holders along for the first time..they were very impressed by our keeper and some of the play in the first half but they expected the long aimless punts forward and thats what they got for the most part. Still they quite enjoyed it but I sense they will need some persuading to get them back...can anyone tell my why Wishart has fallen out of favour? Surely he is a miles better footballer than Pitblado? Also why is Dean not even making the bench these days?
Wishart at fault for Worthing’s first today.