The Trust

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
KewBeaver

An excellent update from the new Trust chairman.
I am not sure if it will be posted online.

They are doing some great work and it is sad to see that they no longer have space within The Beveree to operate.
Hopefully this will be fixed in the coming days ahead of the Good Friday game.
geedub

Agreed - it was a good and informative update.

Interesting to know that the Trust now has 179 members - particularly when you bear in mind that a couple of the Tuesday night games recently have only produced attendances around the 400 mark.
Would seem to be a smart business decision by the club to have a friendlier and more accommodating relationship with the Trust if the proportion of those in attendance at some matches is at that kind of level.
KewBeaver

The club working with the Trust is a quick and easy win. Hopefully this will change in the coming days.
Lots of teams which have been successful in recent years have had the Trust at the core of the club - Bournemouth and Luton spring to mind.
SteveTheBeave

Agree. Owners come and go but the Trust will always operate with best interests of the club at heart. It was a great update and definitely posed questions I’d like to see answered. There’s no good reason for the owners to be butting heads with the Trust.
TW10

Is there any minutes or written coverage of the meeting?
EastTerracer

SteveTheBeave wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:37 pm Agree. Owners come and go but the Trust will always operate with best interests of the club at heart. It was a great update and definitely posed questions I’d like to see answered. There’s no good reason for the owners to be butting heads with the Trust.
Yep, all regular attendees should join the Trust. It is good to see it more active. It will be very important when the owners get bored.